Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally updated and busy busy....

Hey... everyone.....
sorry for not updated the blog...

Well, that time i am busy on SPM....
And now my SPM is over....

Well....after SPM i still busy but not busy study
I am busy learn thing..... like learn driving, swiming, play badminton, learn play guitar, and manymore....

In this 3 day, i will very busy

30 Dis -Gathering with primary school friend at the curve
(I havnt saw them for 5 years... i think they all change.... their voice, their face)
31 Dis - Rest
(U think I am god... Not way.... I need rest man...)
1 Jan - Ais skating at Sunway....
(Well.... I trying call people come, but they say too expersive and too far... it will cancel)

Welll.....
i just a normal kid.....
in this 3 month, i play as much as possible....
after this 3 month, i will seriuos and be a success man.....

Welll everyone wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment