Thursday, January 14, 2010

Avatar 3D... Cool man!!!

Our school scout organise a "pameran" and we, the ex-senior scout go to help
senior scout got dyi uei, king, han yang and me!!!...
then... Out of sudden, King with his boring face say:"cheng lun want see AVATAR 3D, u wan??"
Within one second, I say:"YES!!!"



15/1/2010 THE AVATAR DAY!!!
we promise we will meet at kepong sentral KTM on 6pm...
I though cheng lun will late because he always late... but i never though he reach on time with king....
I speechless.... later dyi uei reach after cheng lun and king buy their ticket...
i watch the clock at KTM... it show 18:02:38... wah everyone come on time....
Well, for han yang, he will late because he need learn driving....
then cheng lun say something funny... he only book 4 seats!!!
we need 5 seats, me, dyi uei, han yang, cheng lun and king...
then the train come... we put aside the problem and go mid valley...

When we reach mid valley, we quickly go to counter ask for extra ticket, then THAT SUPER ULTRA STUPID CHENG LUN just say yes without see where is that seat....
so the seat number are E01, E02, E03, E04 and D04 ....
One of us is going sit behind ALONE... No one want to sit there, so we wait han yang come then make decision...


We all hungry, then we go Burger King eat...
When we order finish, han yang wearing a white colour shirt and sit beside us...
Then Cheng Lun with his guilty heart... give one idea...
The ticket put on the table in upside down position then mess them up... then we choose one from there...
Everyone agree....
Then we choose... That Cheng Lun quickly take like a theif....
When I see my ticket, I see letter"D" at my ticket... i begin say:!@#$%^&... but no other way...
Just blame my luck only.....
After the movie, My eyes damn PAIN....
And i cannot see any different between 3D and 2d....
My freind say my observation skill weak.... i remain silence...
Then on my phone..... 11.11pm...WAH...DAMN LATE...
We run to KTM...we scared we need to sleep at KTM....
lucky there still got last train... the train reach 23:48:28....
then we go back our home...
thank you.....

1 comment: