Wednesday, January 27, 2010

P lesen....

26 Jan 2010
The doom day!!!! the driving test..... I very nervous.... the central call me 11.30am i must come...
I went the central about 11.00am.... I wait in the central...
Suddenly I saw Bak Zam come.... so I ask him where is han yang....
Here is the convensation
Me : where is han yang??
bak zam: U know the story, rite??
Me : I dont know....
Bak zam: Someone named LIM HAN YONG take his place....

Kesian han yang.... LIM HAN YONG and LIM HAN YANG.... Haiz......

About 12.30pm, they say we can go to Batu Cave(test place)
About 1.00pm, we reach.... but we wait again...
Bloody HELL!!!! I wait at central for 1 hour 30 minites and they tell me i need wait some more....
O.... the staff eating lunch....
Bloody HELL!!! I also havnt eat lunch... and they can eat....

About 1.30pm... finally test start.....
1st test: naik bukit
At first i thought i fail because my car berundur and that is fail...
but the examier say:"JALAN!!" so i JALAN...
when i get the result, ALL PASS!!!
I think the examier "lepas air"
2nd test: Parking
Easy la....
ALL PASS!!!
3rd test: three point turn
More easy la...
ALL PASS!!!
4th test: On the road
When I adjust my seat... the examier say:"JALAN".. I havnt prepare and she tell me JALAN...
So I JALAN la...
I JALAN slow slow... then she say:"CEPAT SEDIKIT!!" I say:"o..."
so I use gear 3.....
when the result come out....17/20 mean PASS!!!

Yeah... Everything PASS!!!!

27 Jan 2010
About 6.30pm, the central call me and say:"Your P lesen already finish, you can take it now..."
That time I was very happy... I thought 29 or 30 Jan i can take....
I put my scout photo in my P lesen....
8.00pm.... I go central take my lesen

My lesen



Tomorrow I can drive my car on the road!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lim Han Yong .l.
    dun let me see me again, help me use ur car to bang him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. why my car....
    you use king zai car...
    he lanC me that he can drive....

    ReplyDelete