Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year in Midvalley...

1.1.2010 is a special day...
well, everyone know it is new year....
therefore, i went to mid valley with my family to celebrate...

Well.. it is not my idea to go mid valley...
The idea come from my mother who bore at house and she want buy A LOT A LOT OF cloth...
she say it is for Chinese New Year....
when she say like that, Father and I are speechless....

The night before the New Year, I online until 4.30a.m...
Then i try to sleep... but i cannot.... I just lying at my bed until 6.00am...
Then I online again....
My father ask me i got sleep or not.. I lie him say"GOT"...
7.00am I take bath...After taking bath, Suddenly i feel VERY VERY sleepy...
DAMN, i promise my father that we go eat dim sin together...DAMN DAMN DAMN...
I just can TAHAN only.....

In car... i take this peluang to sleep... but when i close my eye... we already reach the restaurant..
I just eat a little only... My parent ask me the dim sin good or not... I just say:"GOOD"....
Later, we get in the car again..(YES, time to sleep)
But when i close my eye... we already reach the MID VALLEY..
When i get out the car... I still feel DAMN sleepy... I dont have the energy to walk also...

Here the time table...
9.00AM-eat dim sin
10.30AM-reach mid valley...
10.45AM-choose cloth for Chinese New Year (Well.. that time i REALLY dont have energy so I let my mother choose for me... she choose a black kemaja and a black T-shirt and i like it)
12.00PM-Buy ticket watch movie....(At 1st i want see AVATAR but no place already... therefore i buy SHERLOCK HOLMES)
12.30PM- Wait for movie start.... Father and I wait at Center to kill some time (Wah... I saw many head..and i can feel vibration on the floor... Well... it is New Year, right..) Mother go alone shopping...
1.40PM- We enter cinema....
3.55PM- The movie finish and i like it and feel no sleepy already... That Sherlock Holmes DAMN smart.... when we want to call mother, our phone dont have line...DIE LA... Mid Valley so many people.. how to find her???!!!! so.. we walk walk walk walk....
4.30PM- When we starting to give up, I saw her sitting in the cafe.... I tell to my father and we RUN toward her... My father very worry but ME... i didnt worry.. Maybe I am cold-blooded...
5.00PM- We go back home...

Thank You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment